We believe that every child is a gift and every child is gifted.
At St. Pius Elementary School, we provide an environment where our students can discover, develop and share their unique gifts.
We invite YOU to discover
the gift that is St. Pius.
Welcome To St. Pius Elementary
Choosing the right school and environment for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent must make. Your decision will profoundly influence your child for years to come. As you consider the options, we invite you to visit our school, meet our staff, and learn about our programs. Allow us to extend our hospitality to you so that you have the information you need to make this important decision.
St. Pius Elementary School is a Catholic school, centered in a Eucharistic Spirituality. As a community and as individuals, we strive to bring the presence of Christ to others. Children are immersed in the liturgical life of the church. Students participate in weekly mass, grade level prayer services and service projects. Fifth through eighth grade students have annual retreats. Whether it is in the classroom, on the playground, at church or on an athletic field each child is treated as the gift he or she is and each child is encouraged and nurtured as he/she grows closer toward fulfilling his/her potential. Learn more about the wonderful world of St. Pius Elementary School as you journey through our website.
- Having trouble clicking on tabs in Renweb? Visit
- December 11, 2013 - WednesdayPreK & Kindergarten Prayer Service
- December 11, 2013 - WednesdayTeacher Appreciation Luncheon in Parish Life Center
- December 13, 2013 - FridayWeekly School Masses
- December 17, 2013 - TuesdaySPES Christmas Band Concert in SPES Auditorium
- December 19, 2013 - ThursdaySpirit Dress Day
- December 20, 2013 - FridaySecond Quarter Ends
- December 20, 2013 - FridayAll School Christmas Mass
- December 23, 2013 - MondayChristmas Holidays