We believe that every child is a gift and every child is gifted.
At St. Pius Elementary School, we provide an environment where our students can discover, develop and share their unique gifts.
We invite YOU to discover
the gift that is St. Pius.
Welcome To St. Pius Elementary
Choosing the right school and environment for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent must make. Your decision will profoundly influence your child for years to come. As you consider the options, we invite you to visit our school, meet our staff, and learn about our programs. Allow us to extend our hospitality to you so that you have the information you need to make this important decision.
St. Pius Elementary School is a Catholic school, centered in a Eucharistic Spirituality. As a community and as individuals, we strive to bring the presence of Christ to others. Children are immersed in the liturgical life of the church. Students participate in weekly mass, grade level prayer services and service projects. Fifth through eighth grade students have annual retreats. Whether it is in the classroom, on the playground, at church or on an athletic field each child is treated as the gift he or she is and each child is encouraged and nurtured as he/she grows closer toward fulfilling his/her potential. Learn more about the wonderful world of St. Pius Elementary School as you journey through our website.
- March 3, 2015 - TuesdaySPES Derby T-shirt --Final Order Deadline Day
- March 4, 2015 - WednesdayJOURNEY Retreat Planning Session for Interested Parents
- March 4, 2015 - WednesdayScience and Engineering Club Meeting
- March 4, 2015 - WednesdayGirls on the Run
- March 5, 2015 - ThursdayGala T-shirt Day
- March 5, 2015 - ThursdaySecond Grade Blue Dog Walk
- March 5, 2015 - ThursdayGrade Level Project Work Day In Homerooms
- March 5, 2015 - ThursdayAdoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- March 6, 2015 - FridayWeekly Grade Level Masses in Church
- March 6, 2015 - FridayBaseball/Softball Clinic
- March 8, 2015 - SundayDaylight Savings Time Begins
- March 9, 2015 - MondayGala T-shirt Day
- March 9, 2015 - MondayGirls on the Run
- March 9, 2015 - Monday8th Grade Parent Meeting for D.C. Trip
- March 10, 2015 - TuesdaySPES SPIRIT DAY/NIGHT AT DEANO'S
- March 11, 2015 - WednesdayPreK4 and Kindergarten Prayer Service
- March 11, 2015 - WednesdayFourth Grade Retreat
- March 11, 2015 - WednesdayThird Grade Retreat
- March 11, 2015 - WednesdayGirls on the Run
- March 13, 2015 - FridayTeacher In-Service Day
- March 16, 2015 - MondayGala T-shirt Day
- March 16, 2015 - MondayGirls on the Run
- March 17, 2015 - TuesdayThird Quarter Ends
- March 17, 2015 - Tuesday8th Grade Trip to Washington D.C.
- March 17, 2015 - TuesdayFaculty Favor Deadline for March 20th Parties