We believe that every child is a gift and every child is gifted.
At St. Pius Elementary School, we provide an environment where our students can discover, develop and share their unique gifts.
We invite YOU to discover
the gift that is St. Pius.
Welcome To St. Pius Elementary
Choosing the right school and environment for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent must make. Your decision will profoundly influence your child for years to come. As you consider the options, we invite you to visit our school, meet our staff, and learn about our programs. Allow us to extend our hospitality to you so that you have the information you need to make this important decision.
St. Pius Elementary School is a Catholic school, centered in a Eucharistic Spirituality. As a community and as individuals, we strive to bring the presence of Christ to others. Children are immersed in the liturgical life of the church. Students participate in weekly mass, grade level prayer services and service projects. Fifth through eighth grade students have annual retreats. Whether it is in the classroom, on the playground, at church or on an athletic field each child is treated as the gift he or she is and each child is encouraged and nurtured as he/she grows closer toward fulfilling his/her potential. Learn more about the wonderful world of St. Pius Elementary School as you journey through our website.
- April 28, 2015 - TuesdaySNO CONE DAY
- April 28, 2015 - TuesdayAnnual SPES PTO Crawfish Boil
- April 29, 2015 - WednesdayLast Girls on the Run Practice
- April 29, 2015 - WednesdaySPES ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETING
- April 30, 2015 - ThursdayLast Day to Register for Girls on the Run 5k
- April 30, 2015 - ThursdaySecond Grade Biography Play
- May 1, 2015 - FridayWeekly Grade Level Masses in Church
- May 1, 2015 - FridayThe SPES Derby -- Annual Spring Gala
- May 2, 2015 - SaturdayGirls on the Run 5k
- May 5, 2015 - TuesdaySPES SPIRIT NIGHT AT LA. CRAWFISH TIME
- May 6, 2015 - WednesdayPreK4 and Kindergarten Prayer Service
- May 6, 2015 - WednesdayPreK4 "MORNING WITH MOM"
- May 6, 2015 - WednesdayScience and Engineering Club Meeting
- May 7, 2015 - ThursdayWriters Cafe
- May 7, 2015 - ThursdayAdoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- May 8, 2015 - FridayWeekly Grade Level Masses in Church
- May 11, 2015 - MondaySpring Band Concert